We are proud to present Ron Ricard, Dan Finn and Ari Rubin at our next presentation on how to reduce or defer your capital gains taxes. Many of the invitees to this event have owned their homes for many years. Some bought in the 60’s and 70’s and paid as little as $50,000. Now due to the miracle called Silicon Valley, their homes are worth $2 to $3 Million or more. Congratulations to them on buying when they did, but let's show them how they can minimize what could be hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes.
- How much will my Capital Gains tax be?
- How can I take my equity out as a Guaranteed Annuity?
- What if I die before my spouse, what will the tax impact on her be?
- What are the pros and cons of a 1031 exchange?
- And so many more of your questions will be answered